Web marketing can help in building up the profile of your company and attracting new customers, as well as keeping your product or service in the mind of your existing customers. It will ensure that your web presence is attracting customers and your web site is getting as many visitors as possible. If you want to have a very successful web campaign then it is important that you consider as many different ways of marketing your company online as possible.
Using your web presence effectively is the key to marketing your products and services, locally, regionally, nationally or world wide – you decide. This will involve optimising your website and associated support services, e.g. blog, to get noticed for the key words or phrases that will bring visitors to your website.
It is not good enough to simply create a website site and upload it to the Internet without understanding how to promote it to your prospects. That is the equivalent of leasing a shop in the high street and not opening the doors.
Our Web Marketing service will help you to promote your site in an authoritative way that attracts visitors and potential customers to your site. Geeson Web Marketing involves activities and strategies that result in making your web site well known throughout the Internet. In the same way that traditional marketing using advertising as a tool to promote your company’s products or services so does Web Marketing by using online advertising.
Geeson Web Marketing Service includes:
- SEM or search engine marketing: using either PPC (pay per click) advertising or using SEO (search engine optimisation) techniques that achieve longer lasting organic results.
- SEO or search engine optimisation: focussing on key words and phrases in website content that improve the visibility of a website using white hat (natural/organic) techniques.
- SMM or social media marketing: the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and You Tube.
- Display advertising: using banner ads on a third party website to drive traffic to your own website and increasing awareness of products and services.
- Email marketing: using attractive, professional email newsletters to keep customers and prospects interested in your products and services.
- Affiliate marketing: paying an affiliate for their efforts in marketing your website by whatever means – usually linking from their site to yours.
- Content marketing: creating authoritative and specific content on blogs, ebooks, articles, Pinterest to attract more visitors to your site.
- Video marketing: creating videos that engage the viewer into a buying state by presenting information in video form and guiding them to a product or service. Online video is becoming increasingly popular among Internet users and many well-known companies are seeing it as a viable method of attracting customers.
Web marketing is important and is well worth investing in improving the profile of your company on the Internet.